Analysis of pesticides in food and water samples using LC-QQQ and LC QTOF
Mass spectrometry is at present one of the most advanced and efficient techniques for screening and identification of pesticide metabolites in food and water samples.
The successful screening of analytes is accomplished by improved sensitivity and ion transmission tuning that facilitate the optimal ion transmission of small, fragile organic molecules.
Find more about the screening and quantitation of most of the targeted pesticides below the maximum residue limits (MRLs) specified by the European Commission regulations.
- Comparison of screening methods when using QQQ or QTOF
- QQQ – Maximize your productivity using the Productivity App
- QTOF – Combine quantitative and qualitative screening in one method
To whom we address:
- Chromatography & mass spectrometry analysts
- Researchers / Team leaders
- Lab managers, QC, R&D
Mr. Shaun Bilsborough – LC/Mass Spectrometry Specialist la Agilent Technologies
Shaun has more than 20 year experience in the field of mass spectrometry using triple quadrupole, ion trap and time of flight.
Join AGILROM’s live webinar on Zoom platform by submitting your request today!
Webinar participants will receive certificates of participation upon request!