The Precision Nitrogen Trace 600 has been developed to provide a constant and consistent source of nitrogen for carrier, make-up and reference gas at trace detection level for GC applications as well as for sample preparation. These generators are capable of delivering ultra high purity nitrogen, removing oxygen and moisture via Pressure Swing Absorption and Carbon Molecular Sieve technology, as well as removing hydrocarbons by means of catalytic oxidation to ensure maximum purity output.
As with all Precision series generators, the Nitrogen Trace 600 model benefits from a compact and modular, stackable design, minimizing the total footprint required for GC gas supply, and providing flexibility to add or remove modules as your laboratory requirements evolve over time.
- Suitable for carrier gas and make up gas at trace detection limits
- Generates ultra high purity nitrogen on demand from compressed air
- Regenerative CMS columns remove oxygen and moisture
- Catalyst chamber to remove hydrocarbons (as methane) to <0.05ppm
- Ultra-fast start-up time, quick to reach standard operating purity
- Minimum maintenance with an annual filter change
- Compact, space-saving modular design
- 12 month comprehensive on-site warranty