EN 14399-2, ISO 16047
Torontech’s TT-TTM Series of Torsion Testing Machine is designed to verify the suitability of high strength bolt/nut/washer assemblies for pre-loaded bolted connection in metallic structures.
The purpose of this test is to check the behavior of the fastener assembly so as to ensure that the required pre-load can be reliably obtained by the tightening methods specified in ENV 1090 with sufficient margins against over tightening and against failure.
The torque is generated by servo motor and gear box, the torsional angle is directly measured from servo motor, the bolt force and torque are also directly from load cells.
- EN 14399-2: High-strength Structural Bolting Assemblies for Preloading – Part 2 Suitability Test for Preloading
- ISO 16047: Fasteners – Torque/clamp force testing
|Maximum Torque||500 N.m to 10,000 N.m (upon request)|
|Torque Measuring Accuracy||1%|
|Maximum Bolt Force||200kN to 1,000kN (upon request)|
|Bolt Force Accuracy||± 1%|
|Rotation Angle Accuracy||0.01o|
|Rotation Method||Tight nut/ Tight bolt|
|Humidity Range||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +66oC (-40 to +150oF)|
- Windows-based Platform
- Software package on Windows-based platform which is user-friendly and easy-to-use.
- Multi Measurement Units
- Dimensions, bolt force, torque can be displayed in different units upon selection.
- Programmable Test Methods
- User can work out an optimal test method according to test specimen of different materials and dimensions according to their experience, then operator only need to load existing test process and click “Start” to conduct the same test specimen for next tests.
- Editable Report
- User configurable EXCEL report template.
- Multi Curve Diagrams
- Display real-time
- Rotation / Bolt Force (Clamp Force) Curve
- Torque / Bolt Force (Clamp Force) Curve
- Display real-time
- Curve Comparison
- Curve comparison is available upon selection.
- Part Enlargement
- Any part of the testing curves can be enlarged for data analysis.
|Load Cell for Bolt Force|