The TT-T Series Torsion Tester offers a standard torque capacity of up to 2,000 Nm (17,700 in lb). This robust industrial frame provides maximum stiffness and has the capability to test specimens up to 550 mm (21.65 in) in length and 30 mm (1.18 in) in diameter.
Main Technical Specifications
|Measuring range (Nm)||0.05~5/1~100||2~200||5~500|
|Relative error of torque||±1%/±0.5%|
|Twist angle accuracy||±1% (indicating)|
|Measuring range of twist angle||0°~10000°|
|Relative error of torsional angle||±1%|
|Clearance between grips||350||500||550|
|Dimensions||920 x 465 x 1020||1460 x 520 x 500|
1. Load weighing system meets or exceeds the requirements of the following standards: ASTM E4, EN 10002-2, BS 1610, DIN 51221, ISO 7500-1.
2. Strain measurement system meets or exceeds the requirements of the following standards: ASTM E83, EN 10002-4, BS 3846 and ISO 9513.
3. Extra wide frames and custom grips are available
4. Power supply system is completely customizable
5. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40°C
Storage Temperature Range: -10 to 45°C
Humidity Range: 10% to 90% non-condensing, wet bulb method.
Power: standard optional voltages 220/ 240 VAC, 50~60 Hz; power must be free of spikes and surges exceeding 10% of the nominal voltage
Optional Features: Torsional pickups can be fitted directly to the sample for exact measurement of the angle of twist.
|CONTROL AND DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM CTS-600|
|CTS-600 Digital control system is specially designed for force, displacement and deformation closed loop control of static material testing machines. All digital, multi-channel, multitasking control system with high resolution and high accuracy control and data acquisition rate with synchronization of all channels.|