Torontech’s Stress Relaxation Tester – TT-SR Series is used to determine stress-relaxation of metals, such as pre-stressed concrete strand, pre-stressed concrete bar, steel rope…etc. To determine stress-relaxation of a material the specimen is deformed a given amount and decrease in stress is recorded over prolonged period of exposure at constant elevated temperature.
The Stress Relaxation Tester – TT-SR Series complies with ASTM E328-02(2008) Standard Test Methods for Stress Relaxation Tests for Materials and Structures.
- Real-time curve of residual stress versus time, temperature versus time and relaxation rate versus time
- Automatic calculation of 1000 hours stress relaxation rate of the specimen. The calculation method has double logarithm option and single logarithm option and calculating data has entire data option and data at certain time option
- High precision temperature recorder attached to record the influence of room temperature variations in the force curve
- Servo-controlled, low noise driving system offers a quite high precision load/displacement close-loop control
- Adjustable loading speed
- Selectable constant load and constant displacement
- Automatic calculation of stress relaxation properties
- Over-load protection function.
- Customizable report template
- Automatic adjustment of curves coordinate
- Optional strain gauge for more precise deformation measurement
- Optional patented calibration system mounted on machine to calibrate both the load cell and the whole system without disassembly the load cell from machine
Technical Specifications of Stress Relaxation Tester – TT-SR Series
|Creep of load cell||%||30 minutes<=0.02%|
|Ball Screw Stroke||mm||100|
|Temperature Accuracy||℃||Temperature sensor resolution:0.1℃|
Temperature sensor accuracy:±0.3℃