OPTIONS FOR A COMPLETE PACKAGE
LabTech’s state-of-the-art water chillers ensure accurate and constant cooling conditions of your instrumentation in the harsh laboratory environment.
- Temp. Control Range: -5° to +35°C
- Temp. Stability: ±0.3°C (PID/LCD)
- Refrigeration Capacity: 500W@25°C
- Pump Capacity: 3.5L/min@10psi
- Dimension: 480Lx250Wx470Hmm
- Temp. Control Range: -20° to +35°C
- Temp. Stability: ±0.1°C (PID/LED)
- Refrigeration Capacity: 1000W
- Pump Capacity: 6 L/min@60psi
- Suitable for cooling of 2 units simultaneously
LabTech pumps are specifically designed for laboratory operations to meet the highest standard of precision, reliability, and ease of use.
- Pumping speed: 18L/min
- Vacuum pressure: 20mbar
- Noise: ≤ 42dB
- Pumping speed: 50L/min
- Vacuum pressure: 150mbar
- Noise: ≤ 58dB
- Pumping speed: 30L/min
- Vacuum pressure: 250mbar
- Noise: ≤ 50dB
Commonly used solvents have different boiling points and vacuum evaporation levels, if the vacuum is not properly controlled, a risk of too rapid or too slow evaporation could occur reducing recovery of vapors. To optimize the whole process, an electronic vacuum controller connected to the pump is recommended.
LabTech offers a light, compact and extremely easy to use vacuum controller without any extra cost for accessories.
- Large LCD display
- Vacuum control range: 0~999mbar
- Vacuum control precision: ±1mbar
- Step vacuum control (different vacuum pressure with different holding time)
- Built-in gas release valve ensures high efficient and stable vacuum control
- Built-in anticorrosive vacuum sensor with high precision
- Fully anticorrosion design
- Control ON/OFF of vacuum pump to extend the pump working life
- Alarm when the vacuum control fail to reach to the desired value