The Precision Zero Air generators are designed specifically to supply clean, dry, hydrocarbon-free air to be used as flame support gas for GC at both standard and trace detection limits.
As with all Precision series generators, Zero Air benefits from a compact and modular, stackable design, minimizing the total footprint required for GC gas supply, and providing flexibility to add or remove modules as your laboratory requirements evolve over time.
- Integrates seamlessly with other Precision units
- Hydrocarbon content < 0.05ppm for market leading purity
- Minimum lifetime maintenance requirements, no expensive catalyst chamber replacements
- Avoid risk of contaminants entering the system (when switching out empty cylinders)
- No risk of running out of gas in middle of analysis
- Compatible with Precision Air Compressor
- Status indicative lighting feature (amber warm-up, green ready)
- 12 month comprehensive on-site warranty