The Precision Hydrogen Trace 500 generator is designed primarily for GC carrier gas use, and can also be used for detectors requiring hydrogen fuel gas such as FID and FPD. One generator is capable of supplying multiple GC instruments.
This generator offers a safe, reliable and convenient solution for those using hydrogen for GC carrier gas, producing the highest purity of hydrogen from the Precision series by utilizing a Proton Exchange Membrane to create the hydrogen gas from deionized water, as well as Pressure Swing Absorption and molecular sieve technology to remove moisture content down to trace levels.
The Precision Hydrogen Trace 500 generator also comes with many highly robust safety features as standard, allowing for peace of mind in the laboratory and a far safer, dependable and more convenient alternative to cylinder gas.
- Suitable for flame gas and carrier gas at trace detection limits
- 99.9999% purity
- Internal leak detection with automatic shutdown features
- Proven PEM technology to generate hydrogen safely and reliably
- Regenerative PSA dryers to ensure highest level of purity
- Automatic loading pump as standard
- Maintenance limited to replacing de-ionizer cartridge
- Compact, space-saving modular design
- Creates hydrogen on demand, minimal storage of hydrogen in the system
- Short and easy start-up and shutdown procedures
- Combine multiple units for higher flow requirements
- GC in-oven hydrogen leak detector available as an optional extra
- 12 month comprehensive on-site warranty
- Peak also offers a 3 year cell warranty with this generator as standard