The Precision Nitrogen Trace 1000 has been developed to provide a constant and consistent source of nitrogen for carrier, make-up and reference gas at trace detection level for GC applications as well as for sample preparation. These generators are capable of delivering ultra high purity nitrogen, removing oxygen and moisture via Pressure Swing Absorption and Carbon Molecular Sieve technology, as well as removing hydrocarbons by means of catalytic oxidation to ensure maximum purity output.
As with all Precision series generators, the Nitrogen Trace 1000 model benefits from a compact and modular, stackable design, minimizing the total footprint required for GC gas supply, and providing flexibility to add or remove modules as your laboratory requirements evolve over time.
- Suitable as make-up gas at standard detection limits
- Nitrogen generated on demand, as and when it is required
- Constant and consistent supply, avoid running out of gas during analysis
- Avoid contaminants entering system as result of changing over empty cylinders
- Catalyst chamber to remove hydrocarbons (as methane) to <0.05 ppm=”” –0=”” 05–=””>
- Dedicated Precision compressor module available where house supply not available
- Integrates seamlessly with other Precision units
- Ultra-fast start-up time, quick to reach standard operating purity
- Minimum maintenance with an annual filter change
- Compact, space-saving modular design
- 12 month comprehensive on-site warranty