Horizontal Tensile Testing Machine for Overhead Conductors – TT-HTTM
ASTM B524 / B524M, ASTM B711, IEC 60794-4, IEE 1138, IEC 61089, HD-626-S1
Torontech’s TT-HTTM Series of Horizontal Tensile Testing Machine is designed specifically for tensile testing of overhead conductors. These test frames use a horizontal test opening to accommodate long specimens and high elongation demands.
These test frames are powered by ball screws for high strength testing and can be customized in length to meet a variety of application requirements as well as the grips can be modified to accommodate different shaped specimens and alternate grips can be provided for customers to interchange as and when their test requirements change.
PC-based machine control software provided with the machine is upgraded to include data acquisition and data analysis.
- Large effective bed clearance enables testing of a wide range of specimens, full length specimens; sling construction; high capacity specimens.
- An adjustable carriage is provided supported on free moving rollers for easy placement of the carriage appropriate to the nominal test specimen length.
- Main frame compressing of steel section side frames cross braced and featuring location points for moving carriage at incremental positions along the bed.
- Built-in self-calibration structure enables customer to calibrate the load cell on machine instead of removing load cell to another machine for calibration.
- Frames, fixtures and strain measurement devices can be designed & manufactured to accommodate many types of products that require tensile tests; piston head and cylinder ends fitted with low friction seals.
- Machine is fully guarded by fixed plates at base of bed and manually operated, hinged guards at top of bed section.
- Loading accuracy well within ±1%, small capacity within ±0.5%,
- Torontech’s state of the art electronics and software guarantees high performance and accuracy.
- Patent integrated load cell calibration system can calibrate load cell without removing it from machine and calibrate the whole machine instead of independent load cell.
- Fully auto control combined with manual control ensure machine in control as when one control mode is not available.
- Load capacity up to 20MN (2000tons)
- Overhead Conductors
It is designed specifically for Overhead Conductors, Ropes, Chains and Cable testing. TT-HTTM Series uses a horizontal test opening to accommodate long specimens and high elongation demands. These test frames are powered by ball screw for high precision positioning and long-time creep testing, these frames can be customized in length to meet a variety of application requirements.
|Models||TT-HTTM 100 (Creep)||TT-HTTM 300/500 (Tensile)|
|Loading Stroke||1500 mm|
|Distance between Fixtures||14m||10m|
|Load Capacity||100 kN||300/500kN|
|Accuracy Class (ISO 7500-1)||0.5||1|
|Load Measuring Range||0.4% ~ 100% F.S|
|Load Indication Accuracy||± 0.5%|
|Load Resolution||± 500,000 steps, no range switching|
|Extensometer Measuring Range||1-5 m||1-1.2m|
|Extensometer Accuracy||± 0.5%|
|Extensometer Resolution||0.0001 mm|
|Displacement Accuracy||± 0.5%|
|Displacement Resolution||0.000025 mm|
|Load Control Rate||0.05% – 10% F.S./s|
|Load Control Accuracy||± 0.5%|
|Moving Speed Range||0.005-500mm/min||0.005-250mm/min|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||16.8×1.2×0.7 m|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +66oC (-40 to +150oF)|
|Humidity Range||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Specifications – Accessories for TT-HTTM 100 (Creep)|
|Power-off Protection System||UPS||25kW, Retain 10min after power-off|
|Power Generating Set||Diesel Power Generating Set|
|Climate Chambers||Temperature Setting Range||10 -35 oC|
|Temperature Fluctuation||Better than 2 oC/h|
- Windows-based Platform – Software package on Windows-based platform which is user-friendly and easy-to-use.
- Multi Measurement Units – Dimensions, load, deformation can be displayed in different units upon selection.
- Programmable Test Methods – User can work out an optimal test method according to test specimen of different materials and dimensions according to their experience, then operator only need to load existing test process and click “Start” to conduct the same test specimen for next tests.
- Editable Report – User configurable EXCEL report template.
- Multi Curve Diagrams
- Load / Elongation Curve
- Load / Displacement Curve
- Load / Time Curve
- Curve Comparison – Curve comparison is available upon selection.
- Part Enlargement – Any part of the testing curves can be enlarged for data analysis.