Engineered specifically for the Shimadzu LC-MS-8045, LCMS-8050 or LCMS-8060 instruments, the Genius 3051 provides sufficient nitrogen and dry air even when these instruments are operated in ‘high flow gas delivery mode’.
With one output of phthalate free, high purity nitrogen at up to 26 L/min and one of dry air at up to 20 L/min, this tailored solution can also supply up to two Shimadzu LCMS-8045/50/60 when operated in ‘standard gas delivery mode’.
- Shimadzu approved gas solution for 8050 and 8060 LC-MS instruments
- Compressor based solutionfor an external air supply
- Gas is supplied on demand so generator works to your schedule
- Minimal set-up required
- Highly economical source of nitrogen/dry air with low lifetime running costs
- The latest generation of compressors located in an insulated chamber reducing noise and vibration
- Service indication to allow planning of preventative maintenance
- Wheels make it easy to manoeuvre generator around the lab
- 12 month comprehensive on-site warranty