The Exemplar® is the next step in the evolution of miniature CCD spectrometers. It is the first smart spectrometer featuring on board data processing, USB 3.0 communication, and temperature compensation. The Exemplar is also optimized for multi-channel operation featuring ultra-low trigger delay and gate jitter. Additionally, the Exemplar features a 2048 element detector and built-in 16-bit digitizer with greater than 2.0 MHz readout speed.
The Exemplar is ideal for most visible and near-infrared applications and is available in the following standard configuration: wavelength range of 350-1050nm, 25μm slit, an LVF filter, a ruled grating (600mm/400nm), and a spectral resolution of 1.5nm.
- UV, Vis, and NIR: Spectroscopy / Spectroradiometry / Spectrophotometry
- Absorbance / Reflectance / Transmittance
- Kinetic Reaction Monitoring
- Transient Spectral Analysis
- Wavelength Identification
- OEM Systems Integration
- Multi-point Sampling