The Exemplar® LS is a smart CCD spectrometer optimized for low straylight
by utilizing an unfolded Czerny-Turner spectrograph. It features on board
data processing, USB 3.0 communication, and temperature compensation.
The Exemplar LS is also optimized for multi-channel operation, featuring
ultra-low trigger delay and gate jitter. Additionally, the Exemplar LS features
a 2048 element detector and built-in 16-bit digitizer with greater than 2.0
MHz readout speed.
The Exemplar LS is available in the following standard configuration:
wavelength range of 200-850nm, 25μm slit, an LVF filter, a ruled grating
(600mm/250nm), and a spectral resolution of 1.5nm.
- UV, Vis, and NIR: Spectroscopy / Spectroradiometry / Spectrophotometry
- Absorbance / Reflectance / Transmittance
- Kinetic Reaction Monitoring
- Transient Spectral Analysis
- Wavelength Identification
- OEM Systems Integration
- Multi-point Sampling