DWTT-API-100KJ Automatic Drop Weight Tear Impact Testing
EN 10274/ API RP 5L3 / ASTME436
The advanced and popular DWTT-API-80KJ and 100KJ Drop Weight Tear Impact Testing Machine utilizes a user-friendly and automatic feeding and control system. By initiating the test process by the operator, the samples are automatically inserted via a manipulator from the low temperature chamber to the impact area, and then the test is carried out and the broken samples are being collected with a fully automatic cycle. The DWTT-API-80KJ and 100KJ system also can be operated manually, thus making it easy to maintain the machine and control the step by step test procedure.
This is a fully automatic procedure consisting of feeding, testing and fractured sample collecting. With multi channel protection system, this unit represents the highest security and safety features while in operation. A specimen supported at both ends is impacted with a cold-press-fitted notch, with the point of impact opposite the notch. Since the specimen thicknesses are very large sections of actual pipeline tubes, high impact energies of from 80,000 Joulesup to 100,000 Joules are necessary to break the specimen
- Impact energy can be regulated by adjusting the lifting height and mass of the weights.
- Very robust construction to provide high reliability with a minimum of downtime.
- The buffer is equipped to absorb the residual energy after breaking the specimen to protect the weight and anvil from destroying.
- Easily interchangeable contact parts simplify maintenance and reduce cost.
- State-of-the-art testing accommodates impact energies from 80,000J up to 100,000J
- Automated specimen loading provides compliance with cycle times required by test methods, while maintaining operator safety.
- Very rigid base and anvils ensures very low flexure under high test loads.
- Equipped with the specimen-carrying outfit, anti-falling outfit for the specimen, centering outfit to guarantee quick, accurate and reliable tests.
- High quality, easy to use control software ensures consistency
- Ergonomically designed, no requirement for the operator to work at elevated heights or handle excessive physical loads.
- Liquid low temperature chamber.
- Automatic specimen feeding system.
|Impact Velocity (m/s)||5.4<v<7.9||5.4<v<8.96|
|Max. Raising Speed (m/min)||4||4|
|Max. Vertical drop height (m)||3.2||4.1|
|Error of Vertical Drop height||≤0.3%||≤0.3%|
|Dia of Guide column (mm)||200||200|
|Dia of support column (mm)||200||200|
|Hardness of Hammer Tip (HRC)||>58||>58|
|Over all Height of Tower (m)||7||7|
|Gross Weight of tower (kg)||11,000||11,000|
Hammer Weight Details
|Hammer Body (kg)||1,300||1,300|
|Additional Block (kg)||50||50|
|No of additional blocks||24||24|
|Total weight (kg)||2,500||2,500|
|Hammer Weight error||≤0.5%||≤0.5%|