The compression Flexometer TTCF series is a device used for testing rubber and elastomeric materials. The instrument has a predetermined compressive load which is applied to the specimen through a lever arrangement. The specimen is compressed periodically at a constant amplitude and frequency for a given time to measure the temperature rise in compression, static compression deformation, dynamic compression deformation, compression set, and fatigue.
- Displays and records the stress-temperature curve in real-time; registers the data as stress value, temperature value, etc.
- Records the temperature changes during the entire test.
- Servomotor and LVDT to adjust the lever system automatically.
- High-precision temperature sensor to detect inside temperature of the chamber, and also the temperature of the specimen in compression.
- Windows XP operating system
- Data search function allows sorting of information by test time, date, specimen name, etc.
- Temperature is set through the software, which uses a PID to control the stability of temperature to facilitate a rapid temperature rise.
- Double-insulated door provides excellent thermal insulation and rapid temperature recovery.
- Cam transmission with advantages, like low vibrations, steady transmission and little noise.
|Technical Specifications: Compression Flexometer TTCF Series|
|Temperature range||Normal to 110°C (optional 150°C)|
|Temperature Accuracy||± 1°C|
|Specimen Size||Ф 17.8 X 25mm|
|Stroke||0~6.35mm (4.45mm, 5.75mm and 6.35mm)|
|Load||1Mpa or 2Mpa: 5.5Kg± 100g ; 11.0Kg±100g|
|Test Speed||1800± 20Rev/min (30Hz ±0.3Hz|
|Power||1Ф AC 110/220V|