- A flexible and accurate instrument, providing unique cost savings vs, cylinders
- From 50ppb to 50ppm, user selectable
- Mass flow feedback provides sample draw calibration capabilities up to 5 lpm.
- No storage of gas required, generate when and how much you need
- No shelf life problems, no wastage, no recycling of cylinders
- Non hazardous and easy to transport
- 50 and 100 hour sources available.
- English, French, German and Spanish user interfaces are available.
- CSA, ATEX certified and intrinsically safe. NIST certified.
- Brochure download
Accurate Calibration Gas Generation – The Cal 2000 provides unmatched versatility and accuracy in calibration gases. Field replaceable calibration gas sources (generating cells) provide a calibration standard for accurately testing Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen, Hydrogen Cyanide, and Hydrogen Sulfide gas detectors with a single instrument.
Cal Gas at a Fraction of the Cost – The Cal 2000 is microprocessor controlled, and has an LCD display allowing field adjustable gas concentrations and flow rates. The sources are interchangeable and field replaceable. Best of all, the Cal 2000 provides up to 100 times as much calibration gas as a disposable cylinder at a fraction of the cost. The electrochemical generating cells do not degrade.
Extreme Flexibility – The Cal 2000 instrument has a built-in mass flow sensor that automatically compensates for altitude and temperature. The mass flow sensor combined with the instruments’ internal pump, provide extreme flexibility for calibrating both diffusion and sample draw detection systems.