- The CAL 2000 LT is the calibration gas instrument of choice for the user who does not need variable flow rates or concentrations. The CAL 2000 LT is available in pre-set flow-rates of 0.5 or 1.0 PPM, providing unique cost savings vs, cylinders,, each source provides up to 25 cylinders worth of gas at a fraction of the cost
- From 50ppb to 50ppm, user selectable
- Mass flow feedback provides sample draw calibration capabilities up to 5 lpm.
- No storage of gas required, generate when and how much you need
- No shelf life problems, no wastage, no recycling of cylinders
- Non hazardous and easy to transport
- English, French, German and Spanish user interfaces are available.
- CSA, ATEX certified and intrinsically safe. NIST certified.
- Brochure download
Accuracy, Wide Range of Gases – Field replaceable calibration gas sources (generating cells) provide a calibration standard for accurately testing Chlorine, Hydrogen, Hydrogen Cyanide, and Hydrogen Sulfide gas detectors with a single instrument. Calibration gas sources (generating cells) are rated at ten or twenty-five hours over a range of 1 to 25 PPM in whole PPM increments. Easy to Use – The CAL 2000 LT is microprocessor controlled and has an LCD display allowing easy user access to information such as source life is remaining as well as battery status, gas concentration and flow-rate. The sources are interchangeable and field replaceable and come with a one year warranty.
NIST Certified – The CAL 2000 LT calibration gas instrument has a built-in mass flow sensor that automatically compensates for altitude and temperature resulting in accurate cal gas everywhere you use it. Both the CAL 2000 LT instrument and the sources are NIST certified accurate for one year. Instruments and sources can be re-certified.